Who Should Attend
Registration for our next summer schools on 13-24 August 2018 at Oxford (UK) is now open!
The ability to communicate effectively in English is critical to making the most of not only the educational and job opportunities in English-speaking countries, but also to communicate effectively with colleagues in other parts of the world. Thus, our programmes are suitable for anyone who, for example:
- Is at a senior school or has just finished school and is starting university/college soon or taking a gap year
- Already studies at a university and is interested in improving English
- Studies courses such as globalisation, environment, business, economics, politics, foreign services, music, sports science, etc, that are likely to require interaction with professionals internationally
- Plans to study in English-speaking countries
- Is considering laboratory research or higher studies in science and technology, or other disciplines, that will require communication and interaction with international collaborators
- Is involved in international sporting events, such as Tokyo Olympics, or western sports
- Is generally interested in improving their English and knowledge of the British culture
To apply for:
- our senior school, you must be 18 or over on 13th August 2018.
- our junior school, you must be 15-17 years old on 13th August 2018.