We offer highly-competitive fees and an easy application system. Our fees are lower than most other similar programme providers, including not-for-profit schools, without compromising the quality of education and the activities we offer.
- A minimum of a £500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place at a programme with us, but you may pay the full fee at the time of your enrolment. You can also pay your remaining fee in monthly installments. However, the remaining balance (£1600 for a one week programme and £3400 for a 2-week programme) must be paid at least six weeks before the start date of the course.
- If you would like to enrol a group of students please contact us beforehand. Once we have received your enrolment form, we will send you further information.
Please request our full Terms and Conditions and Student Responsibilities.
Included in the enrolment fee
- In-house breakfast, lunches, dinners and morning refreshments
- Packed lunches during outside trips
- Tutoring and teaching material
- Scheduled keynote plenary lecture(s) (to be given by University of Oxford academics)
- Leadership skills talk
- Career advice/review
- WiFi at the programme venue
- Airport transfers between Heathrow and Oxford (conditions apply) – assistance will be provided from other airports, if needed
- Accommodation (single rooms for senior school or twin rooms for junior school – separate accommodation for boys and girls) – an upgrade to en-suite accommodation may be possible at an extra £30 per night
- Trips and cultural activities (coach/bus travel is included, but entry fees to some attractions and the cost of outside meals are not)
- Graduation and certificate
- Membership of the Congress Oxford Education Alumni Network
- Any government taxes, such as the UK Value Added Tax (VAT)
Not included in the enrolment fee
- Anything not explicitly stated
- Air, taxi and public transport travel to/from Oxford
- Medical and personal insurance
- Visa fee
- Personal shopping
Queries and Enrolment
We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment, as there are only a limited number of places available in each programme. Once we have received your form, we will be in touch as soon as possible.